Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goodbye 2009.....Hello 2010

I have to say I am happy to see 2009 behind us.
Just a quick run down of what happened in 2009:
  • I brought home my baby boy
  • My office was closed, and I was moved to a new office
  • My grandma passed away
  • I had 2 windows busted on my car with my purse stolen
  • I struggled to be happy at work
  • I gained 15 pounds this year
  • We went to a Raiders game (even if they lost)
  • I didn't get a vacation
  • I then was laid off from my job
  • I did get to spend the Holidays at home with my kids
  • I got a new job that I start after the new year
  • Shane's grandma passed away
I tried to find good in the year, but it mostly seemed to have it's bad.
So here is to 2010! It can only get better this year. Right?
I don't make resolutions however I do have some goals for this year.
  • Lose 30 pounds
  • Finish the basement
  • Go on vacation
  • Pay off one credit card

    Those seem simple enough. Hope everyone has a great 2010!

No comments: