Thursday, July 8, 2010

South Jordan Days

Shane's little sister Brianna had a dance program at South Jordan Dayzz. So after we watched her preform we decided to hit up some rides. It was a great idea. It was so not crowded and going that weekend meant we didn't have to go to the over packed West Fest/Taylorsville Dayzz. It was perfect no lines. Kids loved it. One bad thing. I think I am getting old.
I love roller coasters and things that make me dizzy. But I learned that night things that make me dizzy also make me sick. :(
I had to be the adult on this ride with Anthony. And about half way through I had to close my eyes and tell myself I would get through it.
Anthony had no problems and loved it!
Jackson loved anything with a steering wheel.
We would even get a wave once in awhile.
The kiddy roller coaster Jackson didn't care for it. They stoped the ride in the middle of it so I could pull off a screaming Jackson.
Can't go to a carnival without a big slide. Brianna and Anthony had the chance to go multiple times on one round of tickets.
Wheeeeeeeee!

The giant strawberry (similar to a tilt awheel). Anthony loves things that make him dizzy. Luckily Brianna was there to go on the rides with him.
I was even able to get Shane to take a good picture. (Well good of him)
It was a fun night. I love the summer and the carnivals that come along with it.

No comments: