Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

I hope you each had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.
Here is a update on our eventful weekend.
That's right folks only 27 days 'til Christmas.
Here is the start of my very busy weekend. These two right here are for sure the first thing I have to be thankful for this year. Of course my husband, my job, and our health I am also thankful for. This year we had 3 dinners which made for a very long day.
Jackson loves olives.
Friday morning I did the "crazy" thing and went shopping by myself.
With the shopping done it was time to get to the important stuff.
DECORATIONS!
We spent Saturday afternoon putting up the tree and the rest of the decorations.
Of course while we did that we watched the Utes beat up on BYU.
Anthony started us off with the first ornament.
Buzz Lightyear.
Jackson even helped.
We had one little snag. As soon as I pulled out the round ornaments he kept pointing and saying "ball". I hope they all stay on the tree.
Anthony was excited to find the ones with his name.
All finished.
Christmas village is up.

Everything is in order around the house. Shopping is almost done. We will visit Santa on Friday. What a start to a busy 27 days!

No comments: