Sunday, January 2, 2011

Year end Review

Everyone seems to be happy that 2010 is over and now it it time to move into 2011.
I must say that our 2010 was not as bad as 2009.
So lets review

  • I started a new job
  • We remodeled the bathroom upstairs
  • We took the kids on vacation
  • I felt 15 again, by seeing the Backstreet Boys in concert
  • Anthony started kindergarten
  • Anthony became a orange, yellow, and camouflage belt
  • We went to a Raiders game (and they won)
  • I took my first trip to Europe
Hello
Here are a few things I hope to accomplish this year.
  • Lose 30 lbs
  • Finish the basement
  • Take the kids to Disneyland
  • Pay off more debt
  • Maybe even try my hand at a half Marathon

Happy New Year to all and may all your dreams come true in the New Year.

No comments: