Monday, September 12, 2011

State Fair

I took the kids and my mom to the State Fair yesterday. I was super excited since I hadn't been in a couple of years.

I let the kids walk on water.

Or at least try. Anthony did make it up a couple times. Unfortunately I did not get the picture to prove it.
Jackson was content floating around in the bubble sitting.

I of course had to have a deep fried cheesecake. Yummy!

They played with Legos.

And Anthony put his head in a Lions mouth.

Then I let the kids ride some rides.

I did accompany Anthony on one. That was all my stomach would allow. I must be getting old.

The rest they were able to enjoy together.

Anthony was not sure how to walk across the moving barrel.

We walked around and seen some of the animals and vendors. They even had a little kids helping farm that was fun for them.

By the end of the day.. Jackson was pooped!

No comments: