Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving I am of course Thankful for these two.

But I am also thankful for a job I love, a job that allows me to buy the things I need to live, and allows me to travel a lot.
This year for Thanksgiving we went and spent some time with Shane's dad and his brother and sister. Jackson love his little cousin Jazzlyn.

What a doll!

awww.

Not sure Brittnay was so amused with these two.

Boys will be Boys!

After a stop at Shane's mom's family we had dinner at our house.

Jackson loves olives!

Thankfully my dad was at our house preparing dinner, so we could visit with Shane's family.


Neither one of my kids are great eaters. Anthony's dinner was stuffing and mashed potatoes. And Jackson had olives, roll, and marshmallows.

Best part of the meal is my yummy pie!



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.

No comments: