Sunday, January 1, 2012

Year end review

Oh what a year it has been. A busy one for that matter. Here is a recap of what we did this year:
We took a much needed vacation to Cancun
I took a cruise in the Mediterranean
I crashed a scooter, and had to pay for the damage
We took the kids to Disneyland
We started working on our basement
We had new windows put in our home
We got a new car
I joined Pintrist, and have decided I like to entertain and cook
I worked six months of mandatory overtime
We got a new niece
Anthony started 1st grade
We went to Vegas
And of course we had fun times with friends and family.




Now I didn't accomplish much from my list last year. But I have a few things we will do this year.


Finish our basement (this is the 3rd year I have said this) but I am determined

Pay off debt

I am going to lose 30 lbs (at least)
Run a 5k

Take the kids on vacation

De clutter my house

Try more new recipes

and attend another Raiders game

I would like to complete our backyard, but the basement comes first.


I can only hope 2012 is as good as 2011. Happy New Year to all!

No comments: