Friday, August 31, 2012

New York City Day 1

After a 4 hour flight, and a hour cab ride we arrived to this:
Look they even knew we were in New York to celebrate by birthday.
This was the view from our room. The green trees are central park.
That night we headed to times square. This was the first thing I saw.
 We saw some amazing things. Like the GMA studio, eltrontic flag, the sprite billboard.
 Everything was so cool to see.
 Did you know they kept the ball up for the entire year?
We went into the GIANT ToysRus
We stoped and had dinner at this little Irish Pub off of Times Square.
The guys enjoyed an Irish Car Bomb before ending the night.
On our way back to the subway station the Chrysler Building
Here is the outside of Grand Central Station.
 And the inside. Just like the movies. The funny thing is we never went in the same entrance that we went out. This place was huge.
 
I have to say I was not disappointed with my first day in NY. I have been wanting to go for so long and I can't believe I finally made it.
 
More to come.....

No comments: