Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful For....

I decided to help Anthony learn about gratitude he needed to make a list of what he was Thankful for.  Everyday from the first till Thanksgiving he had to name one thing. Only rule was he could not name games or movies individually.
 
Here is his list:
 
1, My Video games
2. My movies
3. My books
4. My food
5. My TV
6. My homework
7. Mom & Dad
8. Trampoline
9. Jackson
10. Link (The stuffed Lion)
11. Karate
12. School
13. Aunts and Uncles
14. grandparents
15. cousins
16. Vacation
17. Bed
18. House
19. Winter
20. Summer
21.clothes
22.computer
23. cars
24. friends
25.blanket
26. trees
27. drinks
28. My toys
 
Some see a bit stretched. However, he really had to start to think about it and I'm glad he did it.
 
As for me I am Thankful for Anthony, Jackson, Shane, and my parents. I am Thankful for a job I enjoy and that it allows me to see so much of thee world. I can't forget to mention the amazing friends I have.
 
I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: