Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014

 
Here we are saying goodbye to another year that sped by.
 
As usual it was a very busy year. However, by the amount of blogging I have down you wouldn't be able to tell. So here is the run down of 2013:
 
Shane started a new job, same company new area.
We surprised the kids and went to Disneyland, Legoland, and the Beach
I won another incentive trip to Maui for work, and added a few days in Oahu.
We finished our backyard.
I completed 4 5K's this year
Anthony earned his recommend black belt (only one more test)
Anthony started 3rd grade
Jackson played 2 seasons of Tball
Shane and I went to Oakland for a Raiders game (lost again)
I did a girls trip to Orlando and went to Universal, then a 3 night cruise with the Backstreet Boys
I met the Backstreet Boys!
I started working from home.
Anthony won his Reflections project at school
We had a weekend trip to Vegas.
I lost another 10 pounds!
 
2013 was a good year. Brought a lot of great times with the kids, and some amazing friends.
 
 
Time to move on to 2014.
 
Some things I would like to acclompish:
 
Read more 
Excersie
Go to Europe with Shane.
Complete the Basement.
 
See I'm not asking for a lot. Here's to making it memorable.
 


No comments: