Thursday, August 6, 2009

Amazing

It always amazes me the things Anthony says. He is only 4 and so smart. I thought I better start keeping track of these things, because they are to darn cute to forget.
D = Daddy
M = Mommy
A = Anthony
So the first one I could think of was back when we were potty training.
D: You know Darth Vader goes pee pee in the toilet, and so does Luke Skywalker
A: Master Yoda wears a diaper like me!
-----------------
After putting Anthony to bed the other night at 10 pm. Shane is still awake about 12:30 am when he hears Anthony get up and go to the bathroom. All the sudden Anthony is at the bottom of the stairs.
A: Daddy why are you still awake?
D: I was just going to ask you the same thing.

1 comment:

Schwartz Family said...

LOL, That makes me laugh! You need to keep up the funny things he says. I love that! so smart!