Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday ME!

Last weekend for my birthday my mom got me tickets to Toby Keith. He sure does put on a great concert.
I told Shane the only thing I wanted was a digital scrapbooking program that I had seen. Here are the first 2 pages I have put together. The only bummer thing about it that I can't make the pages 12 x 12 and each program only does one category, so the one I have is baby.
So my actual birthday Shane had to work most of the day. So that put going to the zoo out. So I had to decide something else to do. Minture golf it was. We have only taken Anthony once before, and he was happy with it for the first 9 holes. Then he decided he needed a break and just watched for the next 7 holes.

Then we just had some fun taking pictures.

After dinner we rented a movie, my choice. Then saturday evening I meat up with some friends and went to see a movie. My sisters keeper. Very sad. Diffently one that makes you cry. Then back to play some rock band with our husbands. Overall it's been a good weekend. Thank you all for the birthday wishes.

1 comment:

Schwartz Family said...

Yay for getting older!!! That scrap booking program looks really fun! I will be over tomorrow to do it! lol