Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas goodies

So I had this brilliant idea to bake goodies for Christmas. I thought it would be good time for me and Anthony to do something fun.
27 cupcakes, 30 chocolate chip cookies, and 47 sugar cookies later. I learned that Anthony wanted nothing to do with helping bake or decorate.

Thank goodness Jontue came over and helped me decorate or I would still be decorating today.
Anthony decided he wanted to right his name on a cookie. That was the most help I received from him.
Anthony got his plate of cookies ready for Santa.
We are officially ready for Santa around here.
Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

A Day In The Life Of The Chavez Family said...

Super cute cookies for Santa, way to go Ant!!! I love having super awesome neighbors :)