Thursday, December 10, 2009

Festival of Trees

Festival of Trees is something I have loved going to since I was a kid. I love Christmas and seeing everything certainly gets you in a festive move. Not to mention that every penny raised goes to Primary Children's Hospital. I loved the themed trees, however this year there didn't seem to be as many "themed" trees as in past years. Oh well still fun to see!
Jackson thought it was time to be held while Anthony thought it was time for a free ride.
Santa and his cool car pulling the sleigh.
The Star Wars set up was of course Anthony's favorite.I seriously had to pull Anthony away from the tree.

Here are a few of my favorite.

Your classic upside down tree.
The only Twilight tree in the bunch.
Anthony thought the cookie tree was silly.
One of many Jazz trees.

Not fond of the gold, silver would have looked better on the black tree. Still cool looking.

Last year I also learned I loved the pictures I can get with Santa at the festival. They have a cute background and you can buy a disc with all the pictures for $12. Much cheaper than the mall santas. Works great for my Christmas cards.
I jumped in with Santa. However not the winner for the Christmas cards.
Jackson wondering who the heck was holding him.
This one is the winner for the Christmas card (or maybe one simliar). I had a few options to chose from.
I really liked this one. However if you notice in the bottom left conor is the stuffed moose they were using to get Jackson to look. I also didn't like that you can't see as much of the backdrop.
Anthony thought this "tree" of lights was pretty cool when we walked in. It went from the ceiling to the floor. I also love the way he posed for the picture.
Another great year at the festival of trees. Can't wait till next year.

No comments: