Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Shane does not buy flowers. He doesn't like to waste money on something that is just going to die. (His words not mine). I've given up on him every buying me flowers. So I told him for Valentine's all I wanted was a night out. Instead of getting something I really don't want. I just had to find something for him that wasn't too cheesy. I stole a great idea from a friend. I also learned very quickly I can't tell Anthony anything any longer. Saturday night at dinner I hear this conversation:
A: Daddy we got you a present.
S: Oh yea.. What did you get?
A: Candy!

Great the kid just blew my gift. Well I gave in and gave it to him on Saturday (he already knew what it was). Shane is a big candy fan.
Sunday we went to Avatar. It was alright, a little long for me. Something else came up and dinner was canceled. However I did get a nice card.

No comments: