Saturday, February 13, 2010

Randomness

I wanted to do a blog with some random pictures since the end of the year. Along with some updates. I started my new job on January 4th. I was a bit nervous even though I was for the most part doing the same job. However I have made it through 6 weeks for training and even 2 of those weeks on the phone and I think I will enjoy it. Call center and all!
Here is a great picture of one of the seldom times the boys will be dressed up.
So handsome!
This was trying to wake them up earlier then they wanted to wake up.
Spending some time sleding. They had a blast!
I never had to baby proof my kitchen from Anthony. Jackson is a whole another story. Here is what happens when he finds the pots and pans.
This is one of the seldom momments Jackson is actually sitting still and playing.
Jackson loves music and dancing. I will have to post a video of that soon.
He is also a big help with cleaning. Sort of.
Well Anthony managed to break his 2nd pair of glasses in just under a year. He had to go about 3 weeks without glasses until my insurance could kick in. Shane had him talked into a pair of glasses that were simalar to his last pair... That is until I pointed out the ones with red (his favorite color). That was it he had to have the red ones. Hopefully these will last a bit longer.

No comments: