Monday, April 5, 2010

Job Update

Okay so it has officially been 90 days since I started my new job. I am finally out of "new hire" meaning I can now take time off from work. Finally!
So what excatly is my job.. Well it has changed already since being hired. I was hired to book air, car, and hotel for our plantium and centurion card members. Luckly there was a opening on the cruise desk. Along with most people don't have cruise experience. So the year wait was lifted and I was able to move into cruise training as soon as my orginal training was over.
After 90 days I am finally on my regular shift, and out of training. How do I like it? It's good. I think I will really enjoy it once I get inot my groove. I don't think being laid off could have happened at a better time. I am excited about the FAM's that I can possibly take, and the extra money I could earn.

No comments: