Monday, March 28, 2011

One final day...Day 5 and our Journay home..

Our last and final day in Cancun we again just hung out at the resort and enjoyed.

I took the opportunity to try parasailing. Not as exciting as I had hoped. I can check that off my bucket list.
Shane took up some beach volleyball.
He played pretty well. I have never even seen him play the game before.
That night they had a tribute to Michael Jackson for the show.

We even spotted him in the lobby.
Men!
The lovely resort we stayed at.
We found these our last night.
One last shot before heading to bed.
What a great trip.
Cheers!
We defiantly made some great memories in Cancun.


I had really hoped that we could have a uneventful return home (unlike Europe). But that didn't happen. We were about 10 minutes aways from the resort when I realized I had left my wedding ring in the room. Luckily we had a great driver that turned around for us. However by the time we got back to the room the ring was gone. Housekeeping was in the room and the ring was no where to be found. I was devastated.

We thankful made it home with no delays.


Update on the ring: After about 2 weeks of no ring and my finger feeling completly naked. I found that the jewelry company still made my orginal ring. We ended buying the same ring. I couldn't imange not having the orginal ring I had when I got married. Bad news we have to pay for it all over again.

No comments: