Saturday, March 19, 2011

Vacation 2011....Day 1 & 2

It was time for a much needed vacation for me and Shane. This time I wanted something warm!
I was need of some sun.
Cancun here we come!
We spent our first day traveling. Luckily we had a non stop flight.
But the transfer to the hotel took forever.
Finally we got to our hotel and made it to our room.
Look what was waiting for us.
We decided to freshen up, get a drink and some dinner.
Then we hit the town.
First stop was Senor Frogs.
We all had a traditional head banger shot.
Watching the waiter make a jager bomb.
Look mom no hands!
This would be the first and only time we would find jager in Mexico.
Look at these cute bar swings.
I would not question Shane would leave me for payment.
A look at 5th Ave in Play Del Carmen
Next stop.. Coco Bongo.
Ready for a night of dancing and drinking.
Holy confetti!
The show put on by Coco Bongo was pretty amazing.
If you have never been. You should, well worth it.
We really enjoyed ourselves.
So did they.
Day 2
We finally get to see the beach!
Look at that water.
We just stayed around the resort day 2. Just hanging out.
Playing in the water. I even tried buggy boarding. Which I might say was a lot of fun.
I even ended up with a little heat stroke and a killer sunburn.

1 comment:

Schwartz Family said...

I never went to those clubs. They look fun, I should have tried them out.