Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Movie Review: Michael Jackson This Is It

So I have never been a huge Michael Jackson fan, I actually never listened to his music until I was in High school. Yes he did become really weird in recent years but he was a great performer. I decided I did want to see the movie about his final concert. So I became a 3rd wheel with my friend and her husband and went to the movie.
The concert would have been fantastic. He didn't seem weak at all and was dancing and sining in the footage. He really wanted the concert to be his vision. I would have loved to see if they had footage of a dress rehersal. I bet the costumes would have been amazing. I felt it was a little long but still really really good and worth watching at least once.

Counting down the days to New Moon.

No comments: