Saturday, November 21, 2009

Movie Review: New Moon


I have been waiting a year for New Moon. I really wanted to do the midnight showing unfortunately that didn't happen. However I was able to go see it last night. I must say it was 10 times better then Twilight. It followed the book so well and got all of the important facts about the book in the movie. Along with some wonderful special effects. One thing I don't understand is why everyone claps when the movie starts and goes crazy when Jacob takes off his shirt. Come on people they can't hear you. Anyways I would see this movie over and over again.. Best part I only have to wait 7 months for Eclipse.

1 comment:

Schwartz Family said...

How could you not make noise when jacob takes his shirt off?!?? The worst part of the movie was when he had his shirt on!